Become part of the rapidly growing trucking industry as a Commercial Licensed Driver. This three weeks training course will help you learn the skills you need to become a successful truck driver. From driver safety and behind the wheel training to driver management and load securement, you’ll gain the basics of how to operate a class A commercial vehicle in the United States of America.
3 WEEK CLASS A CDL TRAINING
Each day consists of BTW (Behind the Wheel) instruction and Inspection training
This course must be paired with Critical Theory to get full credit.
Job Placement Upon completion if needed.
Payments taken on campus unless discussed otherwise with an admissions director.
This course qualifies for BCBCC Grant
What you will learn
- The basics of truck driving.
- How to use the documents and software common to the industry.
- Introduction to transportation law, driver safety, and compliance.
- Parking & Back Maneuvers
- Space, Fuel, & Time Management
- Basic Equipment Maintenance & Inspections
- Load Securement
- Parking & Back Maneuvers
- City and Highway Driving
How you will benefit
- Our CDL school will provide you with the resources you need to assist you with obtaining your Commercial Drivers license from the DMV/DPS.
- Graduates will be able to continue to participate in career placement assistance as an Alumni
- Graduates will be able to further education through Elite University
- Graduates will have opportunity to work through Elite as an apprentice.
- This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac.
- PC: Windows 8 or newer.
- Mac: OS X Snow Leopard 10.6 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader. Download the Acrobat Reader.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online or in the textbooks. Lab fees will cover all additional access to programs needed per business needs.
3 WEEK CLASS A CDL TRAINING Each day consists of BTW (Behind the Wheel) instruction and Inspection training Critical Theory is done online. Job Placement Upon completion if needed. Payments taken on campus unless discussed otherwise with an admissions director. This course qualifies for BCBCC Grant These items are required for class
- Safety Vest
- Closed toed, closed heeled shoes
- DOT Drug Screen within 7 days of enrollment
- DOT Medical Card
- Valid Drivers License
- Access to the internet
- Work gloves