The Hazardous Materials online course is made up of 6 units designed to cover the safety and compliance information needed to obtain an H endorsement. The content in each unit is delivered in a format that looks great on any device, creating an optimal learning experience using your phone, tablet, or computer. At the end of each unit, users will be given study questions to help retain the information that’s being learned. Upon completing all units, a final proficiency exam will be provided requiring a score of 80% or higher in order to successfully submit results to the Training Provider Registry. Once these results are successfully transmitted, the user will be permitted to take the required knowledge test for obtaining a Hazardous Materials Endorsement.
What you will learn
- Basic Introductory HM Requirements
- Operational HM Requirements
- Reporting HM Crashes and Releases
- Tunnels and Railroad (RR)-Highway Grade Crossing Requirements
- Loading and Unloading HM
- HM on Passenger Vehicles
- Bulk Packages
- Operating Emergency Equipment
- Emergency Response Procedures
- Engine (Fueling)
- Tire Check
- Routes and Route Planning
- Hazardous Materials Safety Permits (HMSP)
How you will benefit
- Our Hazmat course will provide you with the resources you need to obtain your Hazmat Endorsement for your CDL.
- Graduates will be able to have their certificate of completion and test scores on file with the FMCSA registry within 24-48 hours.
- This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac.
- PC: Windows 8 or newer.
- Mac: OS X Snow Leopard 10.6 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader. Download the Acrobat Reader.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online. Lab fees will cover all additional access to programs needed per business needs.
ELDT REQ'D TRAINING
Before paying tuition make certain you have enrolled via www.eliteblackboard.com/enroll.
You will not gain access to the course if you have not completed enrollment.
Once you have completed the course with you will be able to print your certificate of completion, you will also be emailed a certificate as well.
Your test results will be uploaded to the FMCSA'S Training Registry within 24/48 hours and you will be able to test at your local DPS/DMV.
You must score a grade of 80% or higher on all Knowledge Checks and Final Exam to pass this course. You will have 30 days to access the course from your course start date.
This is a timed course, so will not be able to click through the lessons, you must go in order.
This course does not qualify for any course credits.
There are no refunds on this course.